Sunday, February 4, 2007

Like It's My J-o-b (5:2)

Job 5:2 "Surely resentment destroys the fool and jealousy kills the simple"

There should be no big worry if we're not bigger, faster, stronger than anyone else. It only harms us in the end.

Yesterday I got turned down from a summer job. Although it stings that I didn't get it...I'm okay with it. Not only because of what I wrote above, but it's just not my cause. The job was to be on the Orientation Team as the academic liason, and to be honest, I could care less about new university students. Other options await me, even if it is just pouring coffee all summer.

Goals for the day:
- clean room
- send in an application for another summer job
- read about kinship or something
- develop a research proposal
- watch superbowl

number one doesn't look promising.

No comments: